Friday, September 10, 2010

A.R.T. Spot Light - Judy Hemphill

"Clean Sweep" Photography © Judy Hemphill
.
This Artisans Road Trip installment spot lights photographer Judy Hemphill.  Here Judy introduces us to her art form and interests.
.

"Family, animals, nature, and travel are major interests of mine. They capture my time, and I capture them with my lens. I enjoy chronicling family, school, and community activities and celebrations. Also, beauty is all around. Each day I strive to take notice, to discover it in new forms and places. Storytelling images which engage other senses are a special goal. Photography allows me to share my observations from ground-level to aerials, close-ups to panoramas, mostly in color.

.
"Chuck Wagon Race" Photography © Judy Hemphill
.
A vast array of image possibilities are on the grounds of the Clay County Fair which this year runs Sat., Sept. 11 - Sun., the 19th.  Maybe I'll see you there!
 .
I do hope you'll visit my new gallery space in downtown Spencer at 217 Grand Avenue, especially during the 2010 Artisans Road Trip! 
.

Make it a point to drop in on Judy and many of the other artists during the 2010 Artisans Road Trip coming soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment