Monday, August 7, 2017

"Conversations With my Watercolor Box" - Exhibit by 2017 A.R.T. Artist Glenda Drennen!

Artwork ©Glenda Drennen
 
"Conversations with My Watercolor Box",  an exhibit by Glenda Drennen is now showing at the Witter Gallery in Storm Lake, IA. 
 
A native from South Dakota, Glenda Drennen was a former public school music teacher.  She then began to paint with Watercolor after leaving her teaching career; through her found passion, she has been awarded many memberships like the Iowa Watercolor Society, Watercolor Honor Society, and Iowa Artist. A number of her award winning paintings have been exhibited in corporate and private collections across the States and abroad. Drennen’s Studio - Watermark Studio, is located in LeMars, IA. 
 
Glenda's work is both colorful and whimsical. Her work is very dreamlike and attractive to the eye. Drennen uses her wonderful imagination of storytelling to create her paintings, being inspired from a variety of stories and events in her life.
 
The exhibit will be showing through August 26th - be sure and not miss this wonderful showing!  For more information contact the Witter Gallery in Storm Lake at 712 732-3400.  The Witter Gallery is located at 609 Cayuga Street in Storm Lake, IA.

1 comment:

  1. Glenda, I adore your work. That is not a word I use casually. Still remember the workshop I took with you and have the giant painting I created in your class hanging in my home. I have never taken it to a show to sell. It's a treasure, I'm keeping it. Have a great show.

    ReplyDelete